Inauguration and No Naps

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I was able to watch a good bit of the inauguration today even with Lukas not taking a nap. I think it is so great to be able to see this moment in history. I did not vote this man into office but I have a great respect for any president of this country and I am looking forward to seeing some of the changes he is planning on making. I may not agree with him on everything but he's got a tough job ahead of him and I would not want to be in his shoes any day.
I was also glad to be able to watch the inauguration on tv, comfortable and WARM, at home. Those people must have been so cold! How great was it that this day comes the day after MLK Day?
Well, this is going to be a short one because my no-napping 2 yr old wants to climb all over me. Lukas has still been pretty difficult when it comes to bedtime and naptime. Most days there ends up being no naptime and I'm really feeling like I need a break!

0 comments: