Hoping my son feels better soon

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My poor baby is still sick. I took him to the dr last tuesday for a cold and he just keeps getting worse and worse off. I finally got him another dr's appt for today. I can tell he is just miserable. He had a fever of 101.3 last night and I gave him tylenol. He slept with me last night and he kept waking up screaming and kicking like he was in pain. He didn't have any fever when I checked this morning but he's still just laying around and I can tell he doesn't feel well. He's been so clingy and fussy. I just want him to feel better but nothing seems to be helping him. I want my happy little trouble-maker back! He's been sick for about a week and a half now and is not getting any better. I hope they can do something to help him at the dr's appt later on.
I'll try to come back and update on the dr's appt when we get back from it.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to come up with some cheap and easy recipes to save us money on groceries. We're trying to budget better especially with the holidays and Lukas's birthday right around the corner! So I have been searching the web for budget friendly recipes. I plan on trying out a few that I found next week.

I should also mention that I've got a dr's appt this friday b/c I'm getting old and falling apart. Well, not really but there are some things I'm worried about so if you are reading this please say a little prayer for me and also for my son to feel better. One thing I want to get checked out is my allergies because it's been so long and also because I'm suddenly allergic to my wedding rings after five years of marriage! I've got to get an epipen for my shellfish allergy too. I feel safer having one of those handy just in case I accidentally eat or touch any shellfish.

Well, that's what is going on with me at the moment.

0 comments: